Let's give a shoutout to one of the most helpful guests at your wedding, your Maid of Honor!!!
These women are like superheroes in dresses and high heels! There is no task too big or small that they can't handle!
Not only do they plan you an epic bachelorette party, they also...
- Make sure you stay flawless throughout the day
- Carry around your bouquet, stash tissue, hold your train, and fluff your gown
- Gather all the lovely details that you want photographed (your gown, shoes, rings, invitations, jewelry, florals, etc.)
- Help you use the restroom (yes, the struggle is REAL!)
- Make sure you always have a bite to eat and a sip to drink
- Keep the groomsmen in line
- Gather any stragglers for the family formal portraits
- Give a heart wrenching speech
- Dance the night away with you!
These ladies are my go-to gals on the day of (other than the amazing wedding planners, of course). So make sure you show these gals lots of love! CHEERS to all of the amazing Maid of Honors! May we know them. May we be them!
I'M JANELLE MARINA
Wife, Mama Shark, + Photographer.
Most days, you'll find me in mismatched socks and a top knot, working behind my computer with a smile on my face, listening to Zac Brown Band and R&B
--or, dancing in the kitchen with my 3 littles and hunka husband, seeing who could come up with the coolest dance moves. I'm a wedding photographer, West Elm lover, aspiring advocate for our buddies with special needs, and a Certified Dreamer since 1986. We live in a cozy city in Southern California and are always up for a good adventure. I enjoy telling stories with my camera, grubbing on spicy food, and solving the latest Dateline case.